quinta-feira, outubro 05, 2006

is it turn this page?


Tell me why you cried,and why you lied to me.tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.Well I gave you everything I had,but you left me sitting on my own.did you have to treat me oh so bad,all I do is hang my head and moan.Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.tell me why you cried,and why you lied to me.If there's something I have said or done,tell me what and I'll apologise.if you don't I really can't go on,holding back these tears in my eyes.Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.Well I beg you on my bended knees,if you'll only listen to my pleas,is there anything I can do,'cos I really can't stand it, I'm so in love with you.Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.

Sem comentários: